So, Palindrome year, 2002. It's a very neatly layed out year - resembles a B&BItalia couch that demands simplicity, tidying things up, cleaning up the crap from the asymmetrical and disasterous 2001. With that, my resolutions are as follows:
- Lose or Redistribute the Excess Weight from 00 and 01 - fit back into my 32" Helmut Lang lowriders. (involves x3 gym visits a week, and cutting 500grams of calories out of my erratic diet. See also, drink less at no. #10).
- Manage my expenses and pay bills on time - do not skate on grace-periods and last minute payments by phone.
- Go back to School in the Fall of 02 - whether it's full speed ahead into some big program (although too late to apply for that now) or just go back and get prerequisites out of the way...
- Call old friends and parents back.
- Write Grandparents more frequently.
- Buy Less Crap.
- Cook at home more.
- Read the paper.
- Clean more.
- Drink Less.
Yeah - Sadly predictable - but pratical, and practicalityhas been in short supply lately. Give me crap for not adhering to any of the 12 above...
(should also put a resolution about not being so emphatic about bullet points and ordered lists and to learn better html...)