Thursday, January 03, 2002

Getting ready for work. Drinking a pot o' hot and reading the Stranger and what do I see - but another week of staff meltdowns?! Last week was Rick Levin's article on his battles with Anger Mgt and having to attend classes, this week's is Kathleen Wilson's uncomfortable confessional about her battles with the sauce. Jeezus, what drama. Is the entire staff deciding to come clean at the first of the year as some sort of public atonement? (oh, wait - I'm keeping a blog, so I'll gladly shutup on this topic)...
In any case, I forgot what day it was. It seems it should be friday. After talking with my folks, I found out there's cheap airflights to Bend, so I am going to be getting a ticket and taking a 2-weeker in Feb where I do nothing but detox myself. Will probably spend the 2nd week back up here cleaning and figuring out what I am going to do for the next couple of years.
I'm trying to listen to the Shins cd on my mac - and somewhere, there's enhanced content. Odd. Can't find it. Oh Inverted CD.
Well, I better go. I've got to get ready for the ready...

No comments: