Wednesday, January 16, 2002

Whoa good golly! I am sore - but good sore. I met with my personal trainer today - Issiah, a very methodical and by-the-book kind of trainer -- which is really good. I am to meet with him Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 8pm. We're to first bulk up in the coming weeks, then lose the weight, then gain a bit more muscle mass. Of course, I entertain paranoid, cynical delusions that the whole staff just sits around and thinks of ways to make me more fat so I'll purchase more sessions... I just filled out a questionnaire, it asked "I would like to eat meat every day and more times a day - always, sometimes, never"... It will be good though. I think this will kick me in the ass.
Also! Rachel managed to use the pass to join - so now I'll have more reasons to go...
Speaking of - There's a possible project underfoot with WigglyWorld's Dogme contest. Rachel and I are going to meet to discuss this... Who knows, maybe we can construct some uncomfortable shot-straight-on-video feature that will redefine the medium as we know it...

No comments: