Thursday, June 20, 2002

Shout-out to my homies, Michael and Kelly!! Hey you two!! I must say I am very impressed w/your respective journals. They are sooo much more dynamic than my stagnant daily edits, no-frills report. I esp. love the more detailed descriptions and the comments section. I should really enhance this puppy here - but I've had little time... Well, at least I've two more people I can add to my links section perhaps even have a nav' bar on my own blog (god forbid)....
Today was the day before the longest day of the year, and a beautiful day at that - and where was I? Hotelling it in some strange closet space devoid of windows or natural light. Most people would probably have protested, feeling that they are not taking advantage of the 60 days of gorgeous weather... However, I was completely calm, serene... Ok with the fact that there was no natural light or that the air conditioning was at artic levels. Why is that? I think it goes back a far way that I tend to be an indoor cat -- as a kid, I used to spend my summers indoors, watching reruns on TV, the blinds all drawn to keep the house cool.
I was going to draw up a huge compare/contrast between living in nature vs living in some space bubble - but I think this was covered already somewhere...

No comments: