Tuesday, June 18, 2002

I added pictures to my website from a hilarious Japanese game show called Smile Big Smack Hamster... Just when you thought the Japanese couldn't be any more avant gaurde or subversive. Ahhh, I do love a good game show that makes contestants wear cute costumes and subjects them to torturous tests...
In any case, I am suffering my own torture from burning my thumb on my new steamer. Like a true idiot, I grabbed the still steaming lid over my cooked Sole. Yes, I am of that breed of male that skips the first 3 pages of any instruction manual and goes straight to the grilling section (See Wok incident from a few months ago)... Needless to say, the steamed fish was somewhat gooey by the time I finished with it, but this TFal Steamer can do just about everything, so I am hoping to usher in a new age of eating more steamed vegatables...

No comments: