Sunday, June 09, 2002

Remind me never to do that again... That being consume 4 daquiri's the night before at Beate and Irene's party and then go work out the next morning... Ohhh I am feeling soooo nauseaus at the moment. Oddly enough, I woke up with the hangover... Drank a whole pot of coffee, got over the sick slope... then went to the gym and had all the toxins re-released...
In any case - the party last night was fun... And they opened the roof up (which was never opened up when I lived there)... Unfortunately, I seemed to have gotten entirely too drunk to remember much of it... When will I learn?
In any case - I cleaned yesterday, so I can rest up and have a lazy afternoon in the sun. Read the New York Times, especially this article on David Bowie! (Yayyy, new album! New Tour!) The great thing about Bowie is that he's neither new school or old school - he's simply Art School...

No comments: