Tuesday, April 02, 2002

My head is in science fiction, while the dull reality spins wildly in control... in the meantime, who needs the sci-fi channel, when we've a family that wants data chips implanted? The border blurs... I can only wonder. I obsess over the body - being that mine is always up for a qualititative debate. I recall Mishima hit a point in his adult life when he saw his body in decay and quickly set upon working out and weight training. His reasoning I think was to escape death - not look slightly appealing in a pair of levi lowriders... I thought about it as well today -- why am I doing this? Who cares? Why spend all this money/time? A: To escape decay, inertia and eventually look good in a pair of lowriders. Mishima also became obsessively nationalistic and beheaded himself (that's probably one example I won't follow)...

No comments: