List of things to accomplish by end of march. Not necessarily in any order.
- Cut hair into pleasing shape. Add color.
- Paint main room and bathrooms. Maybe tackle bedrooms.
- Revamp my Website.
- Revamp Beate's Website.
- Get the BedRoom Soundtracks project started and underway.
- Get a short film started in time for 3 dollar Bill Deadline.
- Meet 10 New People
- Volunteer. Somewhere. Possibly here.
- Read two books. One for work. One for pleasure.
- Plan Dinner Party for Parents when they arrive in April.
That should keep me busy for 4 weeks. But in case not and I need more to do: I also need to cut back on booze, trans fat and bad choices. I should stay home more, eat out less and exercise. I should not spend money on frivilous housewares and projects I'll not start. I should go to First Thursday (this thursday) and purchase art in Occidental Square. I should make wise investments. I should get rid of half of my unworn and ill-fitting wardrobe. I should get rid of unneccessary expenses that i no longer use (like my fotoblog - or I should take more pictures and use it). I should clean house once a week. I should clean the porch (file that under parental party in April). I should stop taking cabs to and from Capitol Hill and take the bus. Or I should buy a bike and start riding it.
Oh - crap - and I need to get my taxes into my CPA by early (possibly tomorrow) March...