Happy New Year.
Now the fun really begins. 2002 sucked for quite a few people... You mention the enthusiasm for the new Year and most people give a shellshocked groan. They've gotten past the horrific 2001 year, 2002 was just a constant low point. Politically, Socially, Economically and Culturally (proof = "The Bachelor" on TV). For me personally, 2002 wasn't so bad. I managed to stick to some of my resolutions and had some personal gains this year. Not to say it was a perfect year, but it turned out ok. So this is starting point zero, and like last year - 2003 has some deliverables for yours truly. Here they are:
- Determine what Education I Need and Fully Pursue it By End of the Year.
- I know this is going to annoy some of you - but Be a better person - give back to the community - Volunteer to do something... anything!
- Get back on the health kick, not the vanity trip
- Read More books, less periodicals (A book every 2-3 weeks)
- Cook more, improve my limited culinary skills into something tangible.
- Save Money.
- Be Less Cynical.
- Go through closets, storage and shed excess crap. Give to Charity.
- Enhance Website and Mac: Learn Midi and develop Mac tools more.
- Call old friends and relations more (another carryover from last year).
Basically, I'm carrying over about half of the resolutions from last year. I did pretty well in terms of the first one to go to the gym about every freakin day. I did stick with a strict regimen until June when I got lazy and it got hot. However, this year is all education, baby - I gotta get back into school somehow...
hmmm - on with the show...