Thursday, May 30, 2002

Speaking of Viruses, the alien virus has made it's return with the warm weather - my dreaded staph infection that somehow manifests itself on my face every 2 years has made a tiny lump on my lower chin. The usual drill is use a topical creme and cover it with a bandaid until it disappears, answer to questions like "Shaving Accident?" and feel ugly and deformed until it vanishes. The first time this happened was when I first started working, and I had open sores all over my neck and chin. I had to grow facial hair and kept trying to keep them covered with big, obnoxious band-aids you would normally use for your knee... I so hope this isn't going to linger for 2-3 weeks. I might breakdown next week and bug my Doc' for new topical creme... Just like zits, this can kill your social life (and your life in general as it's pretty damn lethal!)...

No comments: