Monday, May 13, 2002

My grandmother is currently in the hospital - I found out yesterday. Of course I felt guilty before that I couldn't be there for mother's day, but with this happening as well - I felt somewhat helpless. Things are better today - I talked to Dad and they've got her out of ICU and in a standard room, she's getting tests done tomorrow and Dad says she's looking considerably better. I shouldn't worry - she's 95 years old, looks like she's 60 and has an amazing will to pull through anything. I'm still wishing good thoughts her way (and if you happen to be reading this - please do likewise)...
In other news - I am trying to jumpstart my homepage. I realized that the dour faced dauschaund is becoming a sad joke. So, I've given up on getting a flashy page up and am going to settle for a real amatuer looking one. I've downloaded Cobweb, a free editor (and lemme tell ya - you get literally nothing. You have to know your HTML). Because I know little, don't expect much....

No comments: