Thursday, May 16, 2002

Attack of the Clones is the current buzz right now. And since it's getting some good buzz, I might mosey down to the multiplex and see it some afternoon - but definately not in the next 48 (hell, 148) hours - this is truly diehard territory and not for the weak of heart (right, Ginger?)... I know people for my office who are seeing this right now and it's their 4th showing already (after opening last night)...
In any case - I ran into Barbi and found out how hella busy she is these days, so no - she wasn't blowing us off any... She did want to get the Soundtracks back into biznesss and suggested 5/27. Hopefully we'll all commit -- my flake factor lately has been excrutiatinly high, but after working a full week, I'm deservingly cranky and lazy on my weekends. But - having this scheduled in advance is half the battle...

No comments: