Monday, February 18, 2002

Lazy Prezidentz Day morning. I'm still in my PJ's and watching episode 8 of the Soprano's. I've taken to catching up on all the HBO series that I've missed out on over the past few years. I'm probably not going to be able to watch the entire first season, but it will give me reason to rent them when I get back to Seattle.
I missed sunday's post - but not alot happened, other than going out to Eddie's (our fave, local chinese resteraunt) for my grandmother's birthday. I am always impressed that everyone in that resteraunt (from cooks, to hostessess, to the owner) all know my family - everytime we come in, they give us the usual appetizers, come over and make casual conversation. I guess this is one of the many perks to living in a small community -- everyone is family. Of course in Seattle, we've a steady pool of regular places we'll go to (but damned if they can ever remember our names outside of a bar or resteraunt)... And if it's the place of the moment, you become momentary, on the waiting list and ignored... and the more trivial and ignored you are, the more credibility it seems to have. Of course, I am babbling and drawing generalizations... Perhaps not.
In any case - other inspiriations I've had recently -- Spring Cleaning of crap, clothes, etc. I think I might even get online and start selling CD's again. I should get a calendar together (Martha Stewart Style) and start publishing this (and tying this in w/my outlook so I can get reminders). Projects, projects, projects...

No comments: