Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hurt until it Gives

I'm going to a friend's benefit party with an idea to auction off several home-made t-shirts with the phrases that provoke dialogue and make the wearers my sentence fragments. I'll tell a long and rambling narrative which will have people wondering what I'm saying, but ultimately be a big apology to everyone i've ever wronged. Maybe that - or maybe it will be just a collection of fashion-forward hyperbole and mistrust. I will work in fabric paint and googley eyes. Fashion on the edge!!

However, in the meantime, if you want to give to venerable causes, I suggest donating to a site like Kiva where you can give microloans to true startups in other countries. I just got back my $50 after a year and reinvested it into countries Africa and Asia.

No comments: