Saturday, January 26, 2008

Cancelled Due To Writers Strike


Today was one of those days where I felt like Bruce Dern in Silent Running; running around the space station with very little human contact. I've been sick and coming out of quarantine, but decided not to go to the company party at EMP. It's literally 30 degrees out and miserable (and since I've been good about not drinking and taking it easy this week, I figured don't push it). Instead I stayed in, cooked a salmon and watched Deadwood (*which I've had out on Netflix for ohhh, 3 months?)... I've come to conclusion that while I find it interesting, the characters intense and nasty (kind of like a corporate environment on steroid rage, surrounded by mud and bad grammar). I don't think I'll finish the rest of the season...
Instead I've been catching up on various gay art blogs. I found this image courtesy of Kaiserin (tagline: A magazine for boys with problems). I've been actually reading on zine assembly (courtesy of a little book called Stolen Sharpie Revolution). It makes me wanna get my sharpie and start something. I've still held the rites to Indiefag.com (or maybe it's gone... not sure) - but something where I can put my manifesto up for all to see... But then again, I really don't have a manifesto (except, be nice and try to give people some room in life), and it wouldn't take up more than 2 pages. Oh, and isn't this what this blog is for? I guess I wanna be prolific in some fashion...

No comments: