Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Things You Can Do on Sunless Days


The world was covered in an erasing fog again. I had forgotten about it and rounded a corner only to look out a window into a pure white fog that rolled in. Walking to work this morning - the cars formed patterns like a Joseph Stella painting - while the full moon hung over the city, looking ominous and cartoon like. More days like this, please... When I lived in Ashland, the gothic little arts town would be covered in a fog in the early mornings. It would roll through Lithia park and victorian houses - looking quite dramatic and made me forgive that it was unbearably hot often in the summer.

That reminds me - I should really find out what my good friend and former roomie Holly Kaiser is up to these days. (If you happen to be reading at all Hols, Call me!)

No comments: