Friday, October 25, 2002

This dream that is called human life seems to be more sleepy and chaotic lately. Possibly because of a busy schedule, punctured with 4 hour periods of sleep to catch up. I'm definately older as I can't accomodate the lack of sleep as I used to... My endurance is still there - but my mental facilities definately have this melt down after the 12th hour and I'm checked out and useless. Sadly enough, it was this same facility that lent itself to going out late and getting up early...
In any case - for those of you who claim that Enrique's talent all manufactured pop gloss, that he's all voice-over - here's proof that this man can carry a tune... Good gawd - it sounds like a bad karaoke marathon doesn't it? I wonder if that's how I sound like when I sing???

No comments: