Thursday, February 07, 2002

The rain was just pissing a moment ago - I managed to trudge up the hill in it. I felt a little better today (probably thanks to echnicea and my obsesive hypochondria at keeping well)... I managed to fit a workout in tonight and felt pretty good. I kept thinking that this was the one thing I could control, and drew a disturbing parallel to anorexia -- only, I feel out of control in this flesh and water sack that surrounds a brittle bone cage. I trip and fall over myself.
Speaking of tripping on myself - I think I'm also getting more crankier with the days passing. I'm convinced it's that I'm needing something new... (Note, the keyboard almost spelled out "someone new"... Freudian slip?) In any case, I've to get to bed in the next half hour, and the sound of rain and cars is lulling me into sleep.

No comments: