Randomness (or this is how I spent my summer vacation while the world spun out of control...):
- 500 Pine Party - You can't return home. Even for a night. We've tried, but good attempt.
- Apparently , late-century art school transgressive passion is back in all it's androgynous Cate Blanchet fabulosity.
- But then again, so are hipster beer guts. No, No, no!!!
- Ed Varga featured for Homo-a-go-go (*which I quasi-attended this year in SF) on Butt.
- Also featured - Sissy Nobby shows you how to do that thing (that i need to learn how to do by Saturday Night)...
- And while we're on the subject of freak dancing, is there such a thing as too much freak
Working out to Ziggy Stardust on my MP3 player next to a father and son in matching unitards.
Brightly colored zip covers on book jackets in Viet Wah.
The cab that takes me uptown.
A montage of various activities accomplished over the course of 3 months.
Ways that my life currently resembles a Hal Hartley film: