Tuesday, April 05, 2005

addictions

Addictions and Subtractions


So - I've now more power at my finger tips, finally having upgraded to DSL. I'm realizing what/why most of my time was wasted in an afternoon, and in just one word: iTunes. If there has ever been an argument for the concept of "trainspotting" as a concept that should be in the AMA, iTunes brings out the fanaticism in anyone. I have chased down more musical curiousities in 5 hours than I thought was possible (and purchased about 15$ worth of singles. It will make a good mix tape (if anyone out there is interested), but here's my current playlist:

2nd Floor
The Creatures

Galang
M.I.A.

Cish Cash
Basement Jaxx & Siouxsie Sioux

Tribulations
LCD Soundsystem

Reason Is Treason
Kasabian

Let's Go to Bed
Ivy

Filthy/Gorgeous
Scissor Sisters

Gossip Folks (Fatboy Slim Remix)
Missy Elliott

My Girl Josephine
Super Cat

Genius of Love
Tom Tom Club

Mega Medley
Zapp

Yes - it's very post-Williamsburg,tonights-music-on-the-OC-was-brought-to-by, kinda teeny pop, but hey... it's stuff I'm jonesing to hear. You can also purchase the entire lot here if you have iTunes...

Pizza Out.

No comments: