Monday, January 21, 2002

MLK day, and the one day I shleppe to the library after work to look at Cheever stories (for the film project)... It's closed, which is a short story in itself. I'm almost beside myself as the deadline for the proposal is looming and my mind (like it is with all project based phenomena) is completely drawing blanks. Maybe I'll do one based on those police reports you read in the stranger - "Are you the one's who gave my daughter the dope?" That's a movie in and of itself, aside from being a good Frogs song.
Issiah called in sick - so I'm trainerless tonight. Which is ok because now I don't have to scramble down there and can go a bit later... but alas, i also have to be at work at 7am tomorrow, so I can't wait until the wonderful witching hour to get my workout...

No comments: