Wednesday, February 13, 2002

I've got that new Alanis Morrissette song ("Hands Clean"?) in my head and I can't get it out. It's not particularly terrible (and she's annoyed me to no end with worse) - but again, it's those hokey-yet-catchy choruses that have you singing it over and over ...Flash forward to a few yearssss laterrrrrr... Ironic, don'tcha think?
In any case, today I've been relaxed yet seminally busy... I worked out this morning via a 13.5 lb weight and push-ups, read more of my Great-grandmothers diaries (covering her early teen years and start of her literary career), and went with mom to Costco to wonder at the abundance of things and free samples. We later went on a small hike around the muddy deschutes and old mill district.
Tomorrow will probably go and visit grandparents... However now, I am going to do laundry...

No comments: