Monday, February 11, 2002

Again, more mania and spurred on by a tight departure schedule 5am tomorrow morning. I'm trying to stuff a week's worth of dirty laundry into my gap issue duffel bag and it won't $%(*$&ing budge. I better play it cool - I can just see my luggage gone through, and then strewn across terminal C, me scrambling to pick up my dirty calvins up from the Complimentary coffee section...
I'm so sore - did I mention that? I started this evening by attending a 6:30 Yoga class with Rachel... Amazingly enough, I remembered Downward Dog, especially because I was about 19 and still couldn't do it then (and I especially couldn't pull it off now)... I then squeezed in about 20 minutes of Cardio, and then met Issiah for another hour of beneficial torture. I am now attempting to get this blog posted, my bags packed, grab a quick shower and 5 hours of sleep.

No comments: