Thursday, June 13, 2002

Today was H-O-T, hotter than hades and Georgia Asphalt combined... I was sweating profusely throughout the day, especially with some ill timed walks... The problem with the Wick boys is that they have overactive sweat glands. Even looking at something hot makes me start sweating buckets, and sometimes it get's to Chris Farley level of sweating. I sincerely hope the cold wave comes in this weekend and we get some variance in the weather. Hot days like these are going to drive me insane...
I'm booking some trips this week for July. LA first week, Portland the second and then to Bend for a week of R & R w/my peeps (hi peeps! I'm coming home!!)...
In the meantime, you can all ponder one of the latest inequities in casting for Hollywood Films:
Apparently Hollywood cannot define it's correct bird species and has been using the wrong birds... Pam Shaw are you reading this?

No comments: