Sunday, June 16, 2002

Today is Father's Day... Please go phone your dad. Right now. Not later...
Again I didn't participate in Rachel and Lyle's yardsale. I meant to - but I still flaked and I am ashamed that I bailed and instead went to a liesurely long brunch with Beate... Sorry guys, i totally suck... And instead of selling - I actually ended up buying a rather large old office chair... I am not sure where I am going to put it - but it is pretty cool...
I am not getting enough sleep. I keep going to bed around 1:00am and then having to wake up at 6:30 or 7:00am... I went to go see Insomnia (find your own damn link for this - it's a summer blockbuster), speaking of, and Pacino's tired detective reminded me of my own fried mental state lately. The movie itself was interesting (as in Network Movie of the Week interesting, not 10$ ticket interesting)... Christopher Nolan certainly didn't dazzle us with anything new (*the whole cop on a morally ambiguous line is even more tired than the main character... And how many damn ariel shots do we need of Alaska?)... In any case - I'm going to rest my head a minute... I'm so tired....

No comments: